CY7C65632-48AXCT Infineon Technologies Profile
CY7C65632-48AXCT is a low-power, full-speed USB microcontroller produced by Cypress Semiconductor. It combines a 32-bit RISC microcontroller unit (MCU) with a universal serial bus (USB) 2.0 serial interface engine.
The CY7C65632-48AXCT USB microcontroller provides a high level of functionality, including support for multiple endpoints, 8KB of SRAM, and DMA (direct memory access) controllers. It can be used in various applications, such as USB interfacing, embedded systems, and other industrial applications.
Some of the key features of the CY7C65632-48AXCT include:
- USB 2.0 full-speed compliance with up to 12 Mbps transfer rate
- Integrated USB transceiver with on-chip termination
- 32-bit RISC MCU with up to 48 MHz operating frequency
- 8KB of SRAM and 128KB of flash
- Integrated DMA controllers
- Power consumption as low as 3 mA
- Peripheral functions include UART, SPI, I2C, timer, and interrupt controller.
Overall, the CY7C65632-48AXCT provides a highly integrated, low-power solution for USB connectivity in a wide range of applications.
Note: The Manufacturer of the CY7C65632 USB MCU has been Integrated into Infineon Technologies portfolio after Cypress was acquired by them.
What Are The Alternative Parts For CY7C65632-48AXCT Infineon Technologies
Here are some alternative parts for the CY7C65632-48AXCT USB microcontroller produced by Infineon Technologies:
- STM32F072CB – This is a 32-bit microcontroller with a USB 2.0 full-speed interface that can operate at a maximum frequency of 48MHz.
- MSP430F5510 – This family of microcontrollers from Texas Instruments are designed to support a USB 2.0 full-speed interface and operate at a wide range of frequencies.
- PIC18F14K50 – PIC18F14K50 is another USB microcontroller with full-speed USB 2.0, a small footprint, and low power consumption.
- AT90USB1287 – This is an AVR microcontroller from Atmel that has a high-speed full-speed USB 2.0 interface and a 128KB flash memory for program storage.
- SAM3X8E – This is an ARM Cortex-M3 microcontroller with a USB 2.0 interface that operates at a maximum frequency of 84MHz.
It is important to verify that the alternative parts being considered to have the required features, specifications, and performance capabilities required for your specific application. Additionally, a comparison of pin configuration, package size, and cost should be evaluated as these factors may also impact the selection of an alternative part.